About being distant.

Every single girl in the world (or at least, the most part of them) dream about having a great relationship with an amazing guy one day. And almost all these girls believe it will be like a movie. Well, this is kinda true. Once you dream about your life, make your own script and soundtrack, and live it, you are living your own movie. 
Today I'm here because I'm missing someone. Because I already have this amazing guy in my life, but like a lot of movies something "bad" happened on the way and we had to separate our bodies from each other. Long distance relationships are not supposed to be easy. Isn't easy even in the movies. But, when you have the chance to feel this for real, you see how painful it could be without any effort. Felipe and I met at college, seven months ago. Was in a clody day of november, when he passed by me near the cafeteria and we lost ourselves in each other eyes. I thought he was the most beautiful guy I've ever seen there, and I stared at him for a long time until I realize he was looking back. We ate, staring and I felt so nervous that I can't explain. Some days after that first time I saw him again at lunch time and now I cound't eat. I was looking to him everytime even being so ashamed, and so was him. When I "finished" my meal I went to pick up some coffee. Seconds after he was behind me, also picking a little bit of coffee (that he didn't drink) and started to talk to me. I got serious nervous but I talked properly. He asked me to add him on facebook, I said yes, and when I went back to my sit I spilled coffee all over me because my hand was shaking. Now me and him laugh about all this. We've being "together" this whole seven months without dating. Yep, believe me if you can. He didn't ask because we knew that sooner or later he would travel to the US and spent almost one year and two months far away. 
Well, this happened. Almost one month ago he took a flight to Detroit, MI and I don't have him next to me anymore. I won't lie, it hurts a lot. Have to say goodbye to someone you love isn't a nice thing. Even knowing that what you feel for each other is strong and real. But I didn't get sad. I know that is necessary and good for his future and I've to be happy for him. As I am. 
Adapt your day having to do others things to fill the spaces of time that you use to be with this person its difficult. You pass the whole 24h thinking that you should be doing other thing but you can't. And when you realize, you're crying as a child because you miss this person so much that you could run miles and miles just to see him/her again. I never thought that the first two weeks would be like it was. Clody, sad and lonely. Even talking to him eveyday I felt the profund depression that my heart have now because his not here. 
And the worst part is when you think that it could be lost, because life pass by and everything could happen . Even lose him for someone else. You struggle with your own thoughts, cry, and yell with yourself. YOU ARE WRONG! We love each other. That's what you say, trying to find a way to make you emotion a little bit serene. It's hard. But not impossible, Nothing is. 
Being distant make you think about zillion things. Good and bad. But also make strong the bond that connect you and this person and this is amazing. Sometimes you need to be far to understand that you're meant to be near. And today I'm like this. Positive. Because I know, in the bottom part of my soul that I'll be safe and sound while he's around.
Far or not.
If you are living this type of experience you probably know what I'm talking about, and also know that I'm not getting crazy here. Long distance can take forever, but if you believe in your feelings and what your partner feels you'll never let this die. Love is a little seed that you take care daily and you watch it grow up strong and beautiful, because you know you're working for that. My uninvited advice is: Love eveyday a little bit more and show how special this person is to you even not being where you are. This will make the whole difference in the world you'll see.
Because believe me, like it says in 1st Corinthians 13:13
"And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of these is love."


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Instagram

Translation Bar