No affection, we lost votes in the elections.




At a party
You and I
I was drunk
You was high

A secret kiss
A lullaby
You came
You said goodbye

Across my heart
All things flow
And I did not expect
That you would
Come and go

I locked the feelings
So nobody could see
But I felt anxious
To set them free

For one moment
I disappeared
A bottle of beer
I ran into the fear

Intoxicated by your kindness
Lost in the luxury
And sweet violence
I was excited

In my mind
You played
The most dirty play

Antagonic protagonist
You deserve all the scenes,
But you closed the curtains
Before it finishes

I forgot goodies
I had awake
And all the steps
That I take

I know that one day
When there's nothing more
To say
I will wait

And by the same door
You went away
Happiness will say "hey"
So finally at that day
I will know
How to behave.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Instagram

Translation Bar